Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hold my breath and count to ten

I GOT A REALLY FUNNY COMIC STRIP TO SHARE.
HAHAHA. Undead bunnies, *Laughs*



Today, went out. Firstly, Bryan had swimming lessons @ Chervons.
:D So we all accompanied him there for his lessons.


Swimming pool.


He's darn naughty can!

He had his lessons, we went to chill at the second floor.




Sissie & I.


Ohh Mr bartender~




Non-alcholic drinks.


WE PLAYED PHOTOHUNT!

Then, we dinnered at Lavender place thinggy.


:)






YUMMY.


HAHAH LOOK AT HER FACE!

After that we went to Bugis to shop shop shop! Yayness.
Shopping + Joyce = Happy Joyce!


LOVE.

Im really happy. Bought myself a big belt buckle & black sneakers.
:D :D


I LOVE YOU :D

Alrighty. Movie tomorrow with my Bestfriend! Yaye.
Cant wait to see him. Ha ha. He's always busy with work, blah.
K, goodnight all!


When I saw that, my heart shattered into many pieces. When you're being hit back, you tell people how much damage I've caused you. Isnt that contradicting? You hurt me, I hurt you back. This is retribution my dear, if you ain got a clue.

No comments: